March 15, 2009

A WORLD OF SUPPORT!


Just wanted to drop in with a big thank you to all of you who responded to my last post; The Good, The Bad and The Ugly. Amazingly enough, support and words of encouragement have come in from all over the world. Judging from the support and feedback I have received, it sounds like it struck a chord and resonated deeply with many folks.


Thank you to those of you who have shared your own pain and stories about this difficult topic.
Time and time again, I have been told that so many of you could relate to my feelings; that I have given a voice to your pain and in doing so have helped you to not feel so alone in this fight. It was a struggle to articulate my feelings...only took 6 weeks of blood, sweat and tears to write! Hearing that others not only can identify with my pain, but that they have found comfort in my words, has been a great comfort to me. It has also brought a sense of reassurance and value to my own pain and grief.

I have been so appreciative of all the emails and phone calls. My mom and my husband have also forwarded on to me numerous messages of love and support from well wishers at our church. All reminders that I have some pretty amazing prayer warriors in my corner.

Thank you. It has meant the world to me.

Last, but surely not least, I wanted to say thank you to a special lady, Renee, who posted a link to the good, bad and ugly on her blog. Renee's Reflections on living with LD can be found @ http://lymeliving.blogspot.com/

Thank you, Renee - I am honored that you felt that the ramblings of my heart were valuable enough to share with your friends and fellow bloggers.


5 comments:

Renee said...

You are very welcome. Your honesty and insights need to be shared with others..those with Lyme, those who support and care for loved ones who have Lyme...and those who have limited knowledge of what it is all about. I am so glad you have received so much support in your journey. It is one of the "wheels" that helps move us forward!
You remain in my prayers.

Jennifer said...

I just found you today though I think I've seen your blog before.

Come visit my Lyme blog.

http://jmgarnet76.blogspot.com
http://prayingforlymies.com

Jennifer said...

I'm brand new reader, but I just created a brand new blog yesterday. I thought you might want to come view it.

I have a new blog! Go check it out (you may have read about it on truthaboutlymedisease.com)

http://prayingforlymies.blogspot.com

s. said...

thx for touching base, Jennifer. Your 'praying for lymies' blog is a wonderful idea.
i'll be sure to visit as often as my crazy blurred vision permits!

take care and many prayers to you.
s.

Jennifer said...

Some reason I had this on my profile and couldn't find ya, but found ya one more time!

Sorry about your friend, sorry about all the stuff you're going through.